Are you looking for high quality and fully functional humanized recombinant antibody that recognizes native antigen? We have developed a state-of-the-art Phage Display technology to meet your needs.
- Basic research: protein detection, quantification and co-crystallisation
- Diagnosis: Detection of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms in biological samples. Immune response measurement (assessment of antibody concentration)
- Antibodies binding native proteins
- Conformational antibodies
- Antibodies working in ELISA & IF
- More epitopes accessible; Several antibodies obtained for a given antigen
- Cost-effective production of antibodies
- No variability from batch to batch
- Versatile tool to use in a vast array of experiments thanks to the possible fusion with Fc fragments from human, mouse or rabbit (see Minibody Cloning & Production)
How does it work?
The principle of Antibody Phage Display is described here. Hybrigenics Phage Display selection in an homogenous format is very stringent and uses optimal native antigens without direct adsorption on beads. The hs2dAb library coding 3.109 VHHs is presented at the phage surface and incubated with the antigen. After a washing step and the elution of selected antibodies recognizing the antigen, their enrichment is measured. 3 to 4 rounds of selection are performed. Selected antibodies are validated with our special non-adsorbed Phage ELISA.
- 100 µg of purified antigen. If you have less material contact us.
- Full report containing the selection process description and the Phage ELISA data
- Sequences and cDNA clones of up to 10 ELISA-validated Hybribodies in the pHEN2 vector (His and myc fusion, expression in E.coli supernatant)