Don’t be disappointed by inefficient antibodies, get IF-validated nanobodies
- ELISA & IF-validated VHH nanobody® in a single cDNA clone
- Cost-effective production of nanobodies
- No variability from batch to batch
- Versatile tool to use in a vast array of experiments thanks to the possible fusion with Fc fragments from human, mouse or rabbit (see Minibody Cloning & Production)
How does it work?
Our favorite nanobody validation method after Phage Display selection is a non-adsorbed Phage ELISA. Contact us for specific enquiries.
To identify the ELISA-validated Hybribody selected from our hs2dAB library that will also work in IF, we express your antigen in cells as a fusion with a fluorescent protein targeted at a discrete subcellular localization. The Hybribody to be tested is tagged, expressed as an E.coli supernatant and its colocalization with the antigen is detected with a secondary labeled anti-tag antibody by fluorescence microscopy.
- Your ELISA-validated nanobody (as a Hybribody VHH)
- Full report containing fluorescent microscopy data
- Sequences and cDNA clones of up to 10 IF-validated Hybribodies in the pHEN2 vector (myc fusion, expression in E.coli supernatant)
Nanobody® is a registered trademark of Ablynx